Nyos TORQ Gen 2 Reactor Dock
NYOS TORQ Dock G2 - Base unit for TORQ G2 Media Body Chambers
NYOS TORQ Dock G2 is required when using the NYOS TORQ G2 media reactor chambers. Media Chambers Sold Separately.
The Nyos TORQ G2 is an innovative high performance system reactor in a modular design for all types of filter media, such as active carbon, phosphate remover, zeolite and bio pellets.
Filter media, are an essential part of maintaining good water quality in an aquarium.
They help remove excess pollutants and raise water quality.
Often media are simply placed in filter bags, this leads to channelling where all the media does not come into contact with the water.
Leaving its full capacity unused.
Nyos has developed the innovative TORQ G2 system reactor as a simple and elegant solution to the problem of aquarium filtration.
The TORQ produces an even water flow throughout the chamber giving ideal conditions for any choice of filter media.
Key Features Nyos TORQ G2
The Nyos TORQ G2 media reactor has been completely reworked. In addition to the
existing features, the next generation offers the following new developments:
1. Twist Lock: Mini bayonet closures ensure secure lock for the lid and bottom insert and allow for easy media change.
2. Micro Grid instead of Sponge: The innovative micro grid of the TORQ G2 bodies offers the following advantages compared to the classic
filter sponge in conventional media reactors:
- Significantly longer run time as the grid does not clog quickly
- Is much better at retaining fine filter media
- More volume for filter media
- Comes in two sizes (0.8mm and 1.5mm hole diameter)
3. New Water Injection: Optimised water injection for more laminar flow.
4. Suction Cups instead of Silicone: The Nyos TORQ G2 Dock now has suction cups.
They ensure stable hold and more convenient flow adjustment.