LIVESTOCK & DRY GOODS ORDERS
What states do you service with road freight livestock deliveries?
- We predominantly road freight orders to these states: QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, WA, NT & TAS. Although we freight to these states, we would recommend airport to airport service for locations out of CBD areas for quicker delivery.
What days are your live goods orders shipped?
- We ship all our road freight live coral orders from Monday to Wednesday to avoid delays. Any states outside of the above, we would only recommend sending via airport to airport to ensure live orders have the best chance of arriving alive.
What if my order arrives damaged or dead?
- If your order arrives damaged or dead, please refer to our DOA policy (death on arrival policy). Please take a photo of the damaged or dead livestock and send to our email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org or, call us on 0477888338 and advise us of what has occurred. This way we can make a decision, and if need be, provide store credit as replacement.
How do I know when my order is on its way?
- You will receive tracking once your order is picked up from us and has begun its journey with our freight partners.
What freight options do you use?
- We recommend for all live orders express shipping. We use a TNT EXPRESS option and a Startrack service that delivers within 2- 3 days in most states. States like Tasmania, Western Australia, Northen Territory would be 1-3 days. All dry goods orders we ship with standard and express road freight options.
Can I add more items to my order before it is shipped within our Monday to Wednesday shipping window?
- Yes! Reach out to us via email or socials and we can arrange that for you! Or alternatively, click pick up instore and we can add to your initial order.
I want to freight my live-goods order airport to airport; how do I go about this?
- If you would like to use our airport-to-airport service, please select at checkout and we will be in contact with you to organize a flight and time that works best for you. Most cases same day pickup and delivery.
Do you do refunds or returns on livestock purchases?
- Our policy on returns/refunds can be found in our DOA policy in and our shipping policy. We do not offer returns or refunds on livestock. If found to be damaged or faulty, we happily offer store credit only.
What days do you ship dry goods and accessories?
- We ship dry goods every day of the week. Please allow standard shipping times which can be tracked once your order is shipped. We can arrange express shipping for dry goods also, but charges may apply depending on weight and delivery location.
What do I do if my order arrives damaged or faulty?
- Please, email us at email@example.com or refer to our contact us page to get in touch so we can organize replacement part or item if deemed faulty.
Do you offer international shipping?
No, we only deliver to Australia.
During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you. We accept all payment options, visa Mastercard, and alternative payment methods such as After pay, Humm and Zip pay.
Buyer's guide - how do I navigate your website and purchase and use gift cards?
Simply visit our gift card options at the top of the main page menu, from there you can decide how much and who you would like to send it to for a gift. (Note all gift cards purchased online can only be used for online purchases) We do have gift cards available for instore purchases also but can only be purchased in store.
How do I find my products?
To find the product(s) you're looking for, you may (1) use the navigation menus on the top & bottom of our website. (2) type a keyword into the SEARCH box. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.
How do I navigate the site?
To navigate this website, simply click on a category you might be interested in. Categories are located on the top & bottom of our website.
QUICK TIP: Place your mouse cursor over anything you think could be a clickable link. You'll notice that anytime you scroll over something that is a link, your mouse cursor will become a hand. Whereas scrolling over anything that is NOT a link will leave your cursor as an arrow. You may also type a keyword into the SEARCH box to quickly find a specific product. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.
How can I contact you?
You can contact us through our contact page here.